LIFE IS FILLED WITH QUESTIONS
- If the plural of goose is geese, shouldn't the plural of moose be meese?
- Um, if God can do anything, can he make a rock so big that even he couldn't lift it?
- "Gentlemen, we know that buttered bread usually falls butter-side down, and cats generally land feet-first. Now we will discover what happens when a piece of buttered bread is strapped to the back of a cat, and both are tossed off a two-story building."
- What will bring me long-lasting fulfillment?
- How can I have a rich and satisfying life?
Even people who don't (or won't) openly discuss serious issues have ideas about where to find happiness.
- Ray's formula for fulfillment includes partying and an active sex life.
- Anne thinks she will find it in a 4.0 grade average and a college scholarship.
- Kevin is banking on his athletic ability to do the trick.
- Sherry is relying on beauty and bucks.
- "If happiness really is found in the things mentioned above, why are there people with 'awesome' sex lives, staggering IQs, truck loads of trophies, 'drop-dead' good looks, or bulging bank account who are unhappy?
- Why don't more people consider what Jesus had to say about happiness and fulfillment?
- Have you ever really looked at and pondered Jesus' teachings in the Gospel of John?
- What are you waiting for?
---> FREE ONLINE BIBLE STUDY <---